In this article, you will learn about how to Working with picture in word. So here we go!
Working with picture in word
Why do we need to insert graphics in a document?
- It can add an impact to the user.
- User will enjoy reading with graphics.
- User will understand the document with graphics visualization.
- Graphics make the document more presentable.
- Graphics make your document live.
- Images also help to make a document creative.
Now in the next section of Working with picture in word, we will discuss how to insert pictures in word.
How to insert pictures in Word?
So now you understand the importance of graphics or pictures or images in a word document. Now learn how to insert images in a word document. Ms word provides three ways to insert pictures:
- Insert picture from computer: Sometimes you have saved your pictures in your computer. You may have created a painting in MS Paint or any other tool for diagrams, figure or any other purpose. Now you want to insert the same. You need to use this option.
- Insert picture online: Sometimes we do no have pictures in our computer. That time we need search picture on the internet and insert in the document. So you need to download the picture and then insert pictures, but MS Word provides a direct option to fulfil your need of insert picture online.
- Create your own shapes and convert into graphics: You can use different autoshapes and create a new picture.
1. Insert picture from computer (Steps 1 to 5)
2. Insert picture online
|Insert Picture Online|
3. Create your own shapes and convert into graphics (Steps 1 to 3).
In the next section of Working with picture in word you will learn how to formatting picture in MS word.
How to crop a picture in word
- Crop: It will crop the image as you drag the mouse from the drag handle.
- Crop to shape: You can crop an image in a specific shape.
- Aspect Ratio: You can crop an image in a specific ratio like square, portrait, landscape etc.
- Fill: Fill the cropped image in the selected area.
- Fit: Fit the cropped image in the selected area.
Now see how to move picture freely in MS Word for Working with picture in word.
How to move a picture freely in MS Word?
|Move picture freely in MS Word|
Step 3:Now move your image accordingly it will move freely. Try and enjoy it!!!!
The next section of Working with picture in word demonstrates the position command in MS word.
Position command in MS word
Vertically it can be:
The next section of Working with picture in word explains the steps.
|Set the position of image|