Check out the Important QnA Chapter 6 Smart Presentations. So here we go!
Important QnA Chapter 6 Smart Presentations
Find the answers of Objective type questions for Important QnA Chapter 6 Smart Presentations.
Lets start QnA Chapter 6 Smart Presentations with fill in the blanks.
Fill in the blanks
- reuse slides
Now next you will get answers of True/False for QnA Chapter 6 Smart Presentations.
Now check the answers for MCQs for QnA Chapter 6 Smart Presentations.
- iv. All of these
- iv. Photo Album
- iii. Both i. and ii.
- iv. Eight
- i. Format and Playback
Write following QnA Chapter 6 Smart Presentations in your notebook.
Short Answer Questions
 What are the objects you can insert in your presentation to make the presentation more live?
The following objects can be inserted into a presentation to make the presentation live:
 How to create duplicate slide in presentation?
Follow the below-given steps to create duplication slide in presentation:
1. Select the slide(s), you want to create a duplicate.
2. Click on Home > New Slide or Insert > New Slide option from the Slides group.
3. Click on Duplicate Selected Slides.
4. The new duplicate slide(s) will appear below the selected slide(s) in the navigation pane.
 How to reuse slides?
Follow the below given steps to reuse slides:
1. Place the cursor where reuse slide is required.
2. Click on Home > New Slide or Insert > New Slide option from the Slides Group.
3. Select the Reuse Slides option. The reuse slide pane appears to the right of the window.
4. Click on browse button to select the presentation.
5. Click Open to reuse the slide.
 Write the fill options used to set as background.
The following fill options used to set as background:
1. Solid Fill
2. Gradient Fill
3. Picture or Texture Fill
4. Pattern Fill
 What is SmartArt?
A SmartArt is a combination of different objects that creates diagrams like lists, process, diagrams, hierarchy, cycle, relationship, matrix, and pyramid.
 What is a screenshot? How to take screenshot?
A screenshot is a picture taken from the display of the current screen. To take the screenshot follow these steps:
1. Click on the slide in which screenshot is required.
2. Click on the Insert > ScreenShot from Images group.
3. Choose the available picture from the Available Windows list or Click on screen clipping to take a new screenshot.
4. Drag your mouse to take a screenshot.
5. Adjust your screenshot.
 What is slide transition and custom animation?
Slide transition – Slide transition is the dynamic appearance of the slide on slide show. It is applied to a slide.
Custom Animation – Custom animation is a dynamic effects that can be added to content inside the slide.
 Write few slide transition available in the transitions tab.
The following are some examples of slide transition effects:
 Enlist presentation views provided by Poweproint.
The following views are available in powerpoint:
2. Slide Sorter
3. Outline View
4. Notes Page
5. Reading View
6. Slide Show
 What do you mean by record narration?
Record narration is a narration that can be played during the presentation show.
Answer the following questions for QnA Chapter 6 Smart Presentations :
- Write steps to insert and edit SmartArt.
- Write steps to create a photo album.
- How to insert audio and video in the presentation?
Practical (10 Marks)
- Complete the practical activity given on page no 75. [Practice Time]
- Do the in the lab questions given on page no 91. (All four questions)