This article Class 5 QnA MS Excel 2016 solutions written to provide the study material for students to help them in assessment. So here we go!
Class 5 QnA MS Excel 2016 solutions
As usual I will start this with answers of objective type questions for this article Class 5 QnA MS Excel 2016 solutions. This portion consist of fill in the blanks, MCQs, and True/False.
The objective types questions for Class 5 QnA MS Excel 2016 solutions starts with fill in the blanks.
Fill in the blanks (Only Answers)
Now let’s see the True/False answers for Class 5 QnA MS Excel 2016 solutions.
True/False (Only Answers)
- iv. All of these
- iii. Ctrl
- ii. F8
- ii. Cell
Short Answer questions(2/3 Marks Questions)
 What is MS Excel?
MS Excel is a spreadsheet-based software that allows to enter data in tabular format and perform calculation and manipulate data. The file of MS Excel is known as a workbook. One page of a workbook is called a worksheet.
 What is a worksheet?
A worksheet is a collection of rows and columns. The horizontal data series is known as rows and the vertical data series is known as columns.
 How many rows and columns available in one worksheet of MS Excel?
MS Excel worksheet has 10,48,576 rows and 16,384 columns. Rows numbered from 1,2,3, and so on… Columns are labelled from left to right using letters from A to XFD.
 What do you mean by cell range? What are contiguous cells?
A rectangular block of contiguous cells are known as ranges. A contiguous cells are those cells which are next to each other or adjacent with each other by touching lines.
 How to extend the selection mode?
To extend the selection mode follow these steps:
- Select a range manually by dragging the mouse.
- Press F8 to extend the selection.
- Click on last cell of the range.
- Again press F8 or Esc key to quit from extend selection mode.
Long answer questions (4/5 marks questions)
 What are the views available on status bar of an Excel worksheet?
The status bar of MS excel worksheet contains the following views:
- Normal View: It is by default of MS excel workbook. You can see all the rows and columns and used for editing.
- Page Layout View: This page divides the worksheet into different pages. The page break is visible at the bottom of the page.
- Page Break Preview: It will display the page break options with page numbers and breaks are visible with blue line borders.
- Zoom control: By using this you can change the zooming of the worksheet.
 How to select multiple ranges simultaneously? How to select complete row/column? How to select the entire row?
Select multiple ranges simultaneously
- Select the range first by dragging the mouse.
- Hold the control key and select another range.
- Repeat the above steps as per your need.
- Finally, your ranges will be selected automatically.
Select entire row/column
- To select the entire row, place the cursor on row number and click.
- To select the entire column, place the cursor on column header and click.
Select entire worksheet
To select the entire worksheet, place the cursor on select all button present under the name box or left to column header A or on top of row 1.
Here I am concluding the article Class 5 QnA MS Excel 2016.
Earlier Chapters link: