In this article, I am going to share some most useful Sample Paper Computer Science Class 12. If you are looking for the most useful CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Sample Paper & Solutions then you are landed on the right page.
Here I have collected some selected question papers for you to practice. Let’s begin now!
Term 2 Sample Paper Computer Science Class 12
As per the CBSE curriculum for the academic year 2022-23, the board exam covers the entire syllabus. The board has given a probable exam date will be 15/02/2023. So lets us see some very useful question papers for the same.
So here I will provide a few selected Sample Paper Computer Science Class 12. Practice these sample class 12 for the subject Computer Science 083.
Let’s start this article with a topic wise blueprint for the question paper.
|Sr. No.||Topic||1 M||2 M||3 M||5 M||4 M||Total||Marks|
|||To be attempted||18||7||5||3||2||35|||
Follow this link to download the sample papers for class 12 for the 2023 board exam.
Blueprint for Sample Paper Computer Science Class 12 Term 2 (2021-22)
Follow these instructions for Term 2 Sample Paper Computer Science Class 12. Observe the blueprint for the same here:
|Topic||No. of Que.||Marks||No. of Que.||Marks||No. of Que.||Marks||Total Marks|
|Data Structure – Stack||1 x 2||2||1 x 3||3||–||–||5|
|Computer Networks||1 x 2||2||–||–||2 x 4||8||10|
|Database Management System||5 x 2||10||2 x 3||6||1 x 4||4||20|
|Total||2 X 7||14||3 x 3||9||4 x 3||12||35|
General Instruction for Term 2 Sample Paper Computer Science Class 12
The instructions for sample paper term 2 are as follows:
- The question paper is divided into 3 sections – A, B and C
- Section A, consists of 7 questions (1-7). Each question carries 2 marks.
- Section B, consists of 3 questions (8-10). Each question carries 3 marks.
- Section C, consists of 3 questions (11-13). Each question carries 4 marks.
- Internal choices have been given for question numbers 7, 8 and 12.
Term 2 Sample Paper Computer Science Class 12 Analysis
The summary of Term 2 Sample Paper Computer Science Class 12 is as follows:
- In section A, There are 7 questions. Out of these 5 questions have been asked from the topic Database Management System including Python Database Connectivity. and 1 mark question from networking and 1 mark from the stack data structure.
- In section B, There are 3 questions. Out of these 1 question has been asked from the Stack data structure and 2 questions from DataBase Management System.
- In section C, There 3 questions. Out of these 1 question has been asked from Database Management System and 2 Questions from networking.
- Section C contains competency-based questions. Case study questions are taken from the above-mentioned topics.
Download Term 2 Sample Paper Computer Science Class 12
|Sr No||Sample Paper||Answer Key||Video Link|
|1||CBSE Sample Paper||Answer Key||—|
|2||SQP Kerala Sahodaya||Answer key||Watch Now Part 1 | Part 2|
|3||SQP KV Agra region||Answer Key||Watch Now|
|4||SQP Silchar Region||Answer Key||Watch Now|
|5||Sample Paper 5||Answer Key||Watch Now|
|6||Chennai Sahodaya||Answer Key||Coming Soon…|
|7||SQP KV Jaipur region||Answer Key||Coming Soon…|
|8||SQP KV Bhubaneshwar||Answer Key||Coming Soon…|
|9||Seth CN English Medium School Paper||Coming Soon…||Coming Soon…|
|10||Seth CN English Medium School Paper 2||Coming Soon…||Coming Soon…|
|11||Seth CN English Medium School Paper 3||Coming Soon…||Coming Soon…|
|12||Sample Paper 9||Coming Soon…||Coming Soon…|
|13||Indian School, Al AIN||Coming Soon…||Coming Soon…|
|14||Kochi Sahodaya||Coming Soon…||Coming Soon…|
|15||KV Chennai||Answer Key||Coming Soon…|
So I hope this article will help you for preparing for the upcoming CBSE term 2 board exam. Best of luck to you all. Feel free to ask any queries or doubts related to the sample paper.
If anyone has any concerns related to the above-linked question papers and marking schemes or videos, kindly write us through contact us and raise your concern for the question paper linked with the serial number given in the above table.
Thank you for your visit. All the best for your CBSE term 2 board exam.
If you are looking for study material for term 2 follow this link: