TutorialAICSIP educational blog provides comprehensive notes, Important QnA, Practical Questions and NCERT Solutions for AI-CS-IP along with IT 402 which are subjects of the CBSE curriculum for Class IX to XII. You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for video lessons also with the same name – TutorailAICSIP. This youtube channel is a dedicated place for students’ need materials such as Tutorial Videos, Shorts and Practical explanations.
Hey there, welcome to TutorialAICSIP. I am an Academician – (Pgt) Computer Science/Informatics Practices/Artificial Intelligence working as a PGT – Computer Science from India. My mission is to help students to learn and understand the concepts with best practices and I’m here to help you to learn and grow in subjects like Computer Science, Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, and Informatics Practices.
Join us with the following social media:
- For those who are curious to know about my birthplace then I am coming from Anand (The Milk City), Gujrat, India.
- I am coming from a middle-class farmer family.
- My hobbies include reading, surfing the net, singing, playing cricket and loving my students and friends.
- A dedicated academician with experience of more than 13 years in providing visionary leadership to students and imparting quality management and education to learners.
- Demonstrated skill to teach Computer Science to motivate and direct students while maintaining high interest and achievement levels in a challenging learning environment
- Innovative and experimental attitude towards the teaching process, as well as towards the curriculum, developing student-centred, congenial learning techniques to instil enthusiasm towards studies in students
- Excellent academic credentials; Notched 4th rank in University Examination (2nd Semester)
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in trends as well as administrative techniques in my field and move in consonance with changing times
- Awarded and felicitated as Best Teacher of 2019.
- Awarded and felicitated as Teacher of the year for 2014-15.
- Notched 100% result in AISSCE Board examination in Computer Science and Informatics Practices year on year.
- Received consistently glowing evaluations from students, and excellent student results every year.