You can set margins using the ruler bar in the following manner:
1. Set left and right margin using horizontal ruler
2. Set top and bottom margin using vertical ruler
Click on the margin marker at a specified margin and drag it according to the need.
 What is orientation? Which types of orientations are supported by MS word?
Line spacing refers to add space between lines. It will be applied in points like Single, 1.15, 1.5, 2.0 and, so on.
Paragraph spacing refers to the space before and after paragraph. It will be applied in either points like 6,12,18 etc. or Single line, Double or multiple line.
 What is alignment? What type of alignments are available in MS Word?
1. Margins – Click on Layout > Margins option from Page Setup group. Select your desired margins from the list or select custom margins and enter the value for each margin.
2. Orientation – Click on Layout > Orientation option from Page Setup Group. and select appropriate orientation for your document.
3. Page Size – Click on Layout > Size option from Page Setup Group and select the size available with your printer.
To apply columns in MS word, follow the below given steps:
1. Select the text.
2. Click Layout > Columns option from Page Setup group. A drop down list will open.
3. Select the desired columns for your document.
To apply line spacing follow these steps:
1. Select the lines to add spacing.
2. Click Home > Line Spacing option from Paragraph group. A drop down list appears.
3. Select your desired line spacing from the list.
 Explain the settings drop down list of Print menu.
The settings drop-down of the print menu has the following options:
1. Print All Pages or Pages – This option allows to print all pages in one click, pages according to the need, selected text, current page, etc.
2. Print One-sided – This option allows to print single side or both side according to your printer settings.
3. Collated – This option is used to print the pages in 1,2,3 or 1,1,1 manner if 3 copies are given.
4. Orientation – This option changes the orientation.
5. Paper Size – Allows changing the paper size.
6. Margins – Allows changing the margins of the page.
That’s all from this chapter Formatting in Word 2016.
If you missed earlier chapters, follow these links: