As you have used MS Paint. MS Paint Provides a 2D Image. D refers to Dimensions. These Dimensions are length and breadth. Similarly, 3D images are those images having 3D dimensions. These dimensions are length, breadth, and height/weight.
1. Click on Menu > Save or Menu > Save AS.
2. The Save option appears at right side of your screen.
3. Select option for 2D image or 3D image.
4. Type the name for your project.
5. Click on Save in Paint 3D option.
The Paint 3D provides following tools:
1. Select – It is used to select an image by dragging the mouse diagonally around the image.
2. Magic Select – Crop the background of an image and convert it into 3D model.
3. Crop – It remove some unwanted part from Image.
4. 3D view – It Shows 3D view of the canvas.
5. Slider – To change the size of canvas by sliding
There are two types 3D doodle tool:
1. Sharp Edge doodle which adds depth to a flat object.
2. Soft edge doodle which makes a 3D object by inflating a 2D object.
You can use these tools as per your need.
Click and drag the mouse on the canvas for freehand drawing. You can make any shape using this.
1. Select your image of sticker and place it on the canvas. or open any image by Menu > Insert or File > Open command. Select the image.
2. Click outside the selection.
3. Now click on the select tool and drag around the area on the picture you want to select. or Select Magic Select tool and drag the corner to select the picture area.
4. Click on Next button.
5. Now click on Add and Remove buttons to draw onto areas that you want to add or remove.
6. Click on done when you finished
That’s from Paint 3D Important Question Answers. Comment you views in the comment section.
If you missed any of earlier chapters follow these links: