In this article, you will get Paint 3D Important Question Answers. So here we start!
Paint 3D Important Question Answers
Let’s begin Paint 3D Important Question Answers with objective type questions with Fill in the blanks, True / False, and MCQs.
Let’s start Paint 3D Important Question Answers with fill in the blanks.
Fill in the blanks
- Magic Select
- 3D Library
- 3D View
Check out True/False answers for Paint 3D Important Question Answers.
True or False
The next portion contains answers of MCQs for Paint 3D Important Question Answers.
- iii. Magic Select
- iii. Canvas
- ii. Effects
- i. Remix 3D
- iv. Group
Now write these Paint 3D Important Question Answers in your notebook.
Short answer question
 What do you mean by 3D Image?
 What is Paint 3D?
Paint 3D is a software developed by Microsoft that allows to make 3D images or 3D drawing or 3D Models.
 How to start Paint 3D?
To start paint 3D follow the below given steps:
1. Click on Start > All Programs > Paint 3D.
 How disable welcome screen in Paint 3D?
When you open the Paint 3D application, you will get one check box with the text Show Welcome Screen. Remove the tick mark to disable welcome screen.
Enlist the various brushes tools available in Paint 3D.
The Brushes tool provides the following brushes:
2. Calligraphy Pen
3. Oil Brush
4. Water Color
5. Pixel Pen
9. Spray Can
 What is canvas tool?
The canvas tool is used to change the size of the canvas. You can show/hide canvas, Transparent canvas, resize canvas, lock icon, roate, and flip.
 Write steps to save a drawing in Paint 3D.
1. Click on Menu > Save or Menu > Save AS.
2. The Save option appears at right side of your screen.
3. Select option for 2D image or 3D image.
4. Type the name for your project.
5. Click on Save in Paint 3D option.
How to convert 2D image into 3D image?
1. Click on 2D Image.
2. Move it back and forth.
3. Rotate it horizontally and vertically.
4. You can also rotate in 360 degrees and it shows your image in 3D form.
 What is magic select tool?
The magic select tool is used to select the image and convert it into a sticker form.
 What do you mean by Remix 3D?
3D remix tool is a library tool that allows to use a 3D paintings made by others.
Write the following Paint 3D Important Question Answers in your notebook.
Long question answers
 What are the tools available in Pain 3D?
The Paint 3D provides following tools:
1. Select – It is used to select an image by dragging the mouse diagonally around the image.
2. Magic Select – Crop the background of an image and convert it into 3D model.
3. Crop – It remove some unwanted part from Image.
4. 3D view – It Shows 3D view of the canvas.
5. Slider – To change the size of canvas by sliding
 What is 3D Doodle tool?
There are two types 3D doodle tool:
1. Sharp Edge doodle which adds depth to a flat object.
2. Soft edge doodle which makes a 3D object by inflating a 2D object.
You can use these tools as per your need.
Click and drag the mouse on the canvas for freehand drawing. You can make any shape using this.
 Write steps to use magic select tool.
1. Select your image of sticker and place it on the canvas. or open any image by Menu > Insert or File > Open command. Select the image.
2. Click outside the selection.
3. Now click on the select tool and drag around the area on the picture you want to select. or Select Magic Select tool and drag the corner to select the picture area.
4. Click on Next button.
5. Now click on Add and Remove buttons to draw onto areas that you want to add or remove.
6. Click on done when you finished
That’s from Paint 3D Important Question Answers. Comment you views in the comment section.
If you missed any of earlier chapters follow these links:
2 thoughts on “Paint 3D Important Question Answers”
Best luck to all my friends for the exams👍
We are ready for exam sir