In this article, you will get Important QnA Data Storage and Memory for Class 4. So here we start!
Data Storage and Memory for Class 4
Q – 1 Fill in the blanks:(Answers)
Q – 2 True or False:(Answers)
Q – 3 MCQs:(Answers)
- iii. DROM
- iii. Internal Hard Disk
- ii. SD Card
- iv. 8
- i. RAM
In the next section of Data Storage and Memory for Class 4, we will talk about short answer questions.
Q – 4 Short answer questions: ( 2 marks)
3. Write full forms of the following:
- RAM: Random Access Memory
- ROM: Read-Only Memory
- PROM: Programmable Memory
- EEPROM: Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory
- SD Card: Secure Digital Card
- CD: Compact Disc
- DVD: Digital Versatile Disc
- SRAM: Static Random Access Memory
- DRAM: Dynamic Random Access Memory
4. What are data and information?
- Data: Data means raw fact, figures and text without any meaning. Ex. 1001, Madan, 7985005261
- Information: Meaningful data is known as Information. Ex. SrNO – 1001, Name-Madan, Contact No.- 7985005261
5. What do you mean by secondary memory?