In this article, Important QnA reports using wizard class 10, we will discuss some questions framed from this topic. It will cover the learning outcome to create reports using the wizard for Unit 3 Database Management System for Class 10 Information Technology 402. So here we go!
Important QnA reports using wizard class 10
Let’s start the article Important QnA reports using wizard class 10 with objective type questions.
- The __________ is used to generate overall workout come in clear format. (Ans. report)
- A __________ can represent data in printed form. (Ans. report)
- There is only one option to create reports in Open Office Base. (True/False)
- Which of the following option available under Tasks to create a report in OO base?
- Use design view to create report
- Use wizard to create report
- Use SQL view to create report
- Use table to create report
- How many steps are there in the report wizard in OO base?
- Which of the following step of report wizard allows to select tables/queries and columns to display in the database?
- Labelling Fields
- Fields Selection
- Create report
- Choose layout
- Labelling fields allows to change the column name in a table from report wizard. (True/False)
- You can generate a report by grouping records according to fields. (True/False)
- You have only portrait orientation for your report in report wizard in OO Base. (True/False)
- By default, the report wizard display ____________ title of report.
- no name
Now in the next section of QnA reports using wizard class 10, we will discuss subjective and descriptive type questions.
Subjective type questions
Follow this link for answers.
- What is a report?
- What is report wizard?
- How do you create report in report wizard? or Write steps to a report using report wizard.
- How to create a report from a query?
- What are the main features of a report?
- What is the difference between a static report and dynamic report?
- How to save your report in OO Base?
- Which types of layout you prefer to choose for your reports? Give reasons for any four report layouts.
These are the questions I have selected from the topic create report using wizard. If you have any more questions feel free to ask in the comment section.
Hit the like button, if you feel this is important for you and it will help you for your studies and learning.
You can read the complete Unit 3 Database Management System from this link. Just have a look:
If you are looking for practical questions, here it is, follow this link:
Thank you for reading this article QnA reports using wizard class 10.