Welcome to another exciting QnA session article – Important QnA Online Transactions Class 10. In this article, we are going to discuss some important QnA Online Transactions Class 10 which is one of the learning outcomes of CBSE IT 402 Unit 4 Web Applications and Security. So let us start!
Important QnA Online Transactions Class 10
As usual, I will start the article QnA Online Transactions Class 10 with objective type questions which consists of Fill in the blanks, MCQs and True/False. So here we go!
Objective Type Questions (OTQs)
- ___________ is an online store where users can buy or sell goods using the internet. (Ans. E-Commerce/Online Shopping)
- Customers need only a phone to perform online transactions. (True/False)
- Purchasing goods from an E-Commerce website and paying money online by card (Debit/Credit) or net banking is called ____________. (Ans. Online Transactions)
- Which of the following is an advantage of online transactions?
- The customer does not have sufficient time to visit the store
- Visiting the store is more expensive than purchasing a product online
- A product is not available in the local market but is available online
- All of these
- Which of the following website/app performs online transaction?
- The facility to pay money when the customer receives the product is known as pay on delivery or cash on delevery. (True/False)
- Every website or app or service provides an option to Pay on Delivery. (True/False)
- Which of the following is an example of an online transaction?
- Giving cash money to a friend
- Performing NEFT/RTGS transaction through the website
- Purchasing goods from the store and paying cash
- Paying electricity bill by cheque
- Which of the following is one of the payment methods available on online shopping website?
- Pay through cheque
- Pay through DD
- UPI transfer
- Pay through cash
- Which of the following is an example online shopping website/app?
- Which of the following is a popular website/app to book railway tickets online?
- When you perform an online transaction, the website sent you __________ to verify your identity for the payment. (Ans. OTP)
- The _______ code is required to be entered when you make an online transaction through a debit card?
- QR Code
- You have an option to select the product and buy it later. (True/False)
- The ____________ option is provided by online shopping website to add different items and give order in one go. (Ans. Shopping Cart/Add to cart)
The next section of important QnA Online Transactions Class 10 talks about subjective type questions.
Subjective type questions
In this section of important QnA Online Transactions Class 10 I am going to discuss 2 or 4 marks descriptive type questions. Here it is!
- What is an online transaction?
- The process of purchasing goods and paying money using the internet, debit/credit card online, UPI transfer or internet banking is known as online transactions.
- Write few examples of online transactions you have performed.
- Withdraw money from ATM
- Bill payments through a website/app using debit/credit card
- Generating challans through a website/app
- Online DD generations
- UPI money transfer using apps like PayTM, PhonePe, Bhim, GooglePay etc.
- What are some advantages of online transactions?
- Fast Transaction Speed: Online transactions are very fast compared to manual transaction. In a manual transaction, a person has to visit the bank and the bank official makes an entry in the register then process it which time taking process.
- Convenience: Online transactions are more convenient than physical transaction as a person need to visit any bank or branch to do the transactions.
- Save time: Online transactions save our time to visit the bank and stand there in a queue and filling up forms and other formalities in the bank.
- Anytime-Anywhere: If you visit a bank you have to follow the bank schedules, but in online transactions, you can do that anytime anywhere.
- Low risk of theft: In the online transactions process there is a low risk of theft involved.
- What do you understand by OTP?
- OTP is one type of password sent by the online transaction payment gateway.
- In most cases, it is a 6 digit number.
- It is used to identify or verify the customer through their registered number with the bank.
- When you receive OTP don’t share OTP with anyone.
- What do you mean by CVV?
- Every debit/credit card has 3 digit code printed on the backside.
- This code is known as CVV.
- This may be asked when you perform any transaction using the card online.
- List out some online shopping websites/apps.
- List out a few websites/apps to book tickets online.
- List out a few websites/apps to book hotels online.
- What are the basic requirements for online transactions?
- An internet connection
- account to perform a transaction
- debit/credit card/net banking/UPI
- Registered Mobile number
That’s all from important QnA Online Transactions Class 10. If you any doubt or query feel free to ask in the comment section. Share your views/feedback/suggestions in the comment section for this article important QnA Online Transactions Class 10.
Follow this link to read all the contents of IT 402.
Thank you for reading this article important QnA Online Transactions Class 10.