Important QnA IT402 Networking class 10 provides you solved questions from the topic networking fundamentals of class 10 IT 402. So let’s start!
Important QnA IT402 Networking Class 10
In the beginning of the article Important QnA IT402 Networking Class 10 we are going to discuss objective type questions from the topic. This part contains Fill in the blanks, MCQs and True/False. So here we go!
Objective Type Questions
- The _________ is a collection of computers and other hardware devices interconnected by a communication channel that allows sharing of resources and information. (Ans. Network)
- In the ____________ network architecture all computer has an equal status or equally competent CPU. (Ans. P2P)
- The networks in which a dedicated computer performing dedicated tasks is known as a client-server architecture. (True/False)
- The computer which provides services to other computers in the network and controls the network is known as _______.
- The client using the services in the client-server network architecture is also called node or workstation. (True/False)
- The _________ is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite to serve billions of users worldwide. (Ans. Internet)
- Which of the following software is used to view Web sites and acts as an interface between the user and the World Wide Web?
- Google Chrome
- MS word
- MS Powerpoint
- Adobe Photoshop
- You cannot share the hardware in the network. (True/False)
- Which of the following company is not an ISP?
- HFCL Infotel
- DD DTH
- The ___________ is an organization which provides you with access to the Internet via a dial-up (using a modem) or direct (hard wired) or wireless connection. (Ans. Internet Service Provider (ISP))
- Which of the following internet connectivity uses the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) establish a connection to an Internet service provider?
- In Dial-Up connectivity user dial a specific number and gain access of internet. (True/False)
- The _____________ connectivity provide Internet access by transmitting digital data over wires of a local telephone network.
- The 3G uses ________________ protocol, that allows high speed data transfer facility. (Ans. HSPDA)
- The __________ is a wireless communications standard designed to provide mobile broadband connectivity across cities and countries through a variety of devices. (Ans. WiMAX)
- In WiFi, you can connect internet connection using which of the following device?
- Wireless Access Point
Follow the below given links to see more questions related to network types, network devices.
In the next section of QnA IT402 Networking Class 10 we will discuss subjective type questions:
Subjective type questions
Follow this link for subjective type questions of QnA IT402 Networking Class 10.
- What do you mean by a network? Explain with example.
- Enlist the architecture of the network and explain them.
- What are the ways to access the internet? Explain them. or Explain the internet connectivity options in detail.
- What is the internet?
- What do you mean by ISP?
- What do you mean WWW?
- What are the advantages of networking?
- Data and hardware Sharing: The main purpose of Networking is to share the data and resources only. You can share data and available resources with other branches company and many.
- File Transfer: You can transfer files like documents, spreadsheets, presentations, audio, video and images etc.
- Internet Sharing: You can share internet access with different computers in the network
- Usage of network-based applications: It also offers a variety of applications for a variety of purposes.
- What is Modem? How it can helpful?
- Expand the following:
- How does internet work? Write a short note.
That’s all from the topic QnA IT402 Networking Class 10. I hope this article important QnA IT402 Networking Class 10 will help you in your studies and understanding of topic well.
Feel free to ask any doubt in the comment section.
Thank you for reading this article.
To access complete study material of class 10, click here: