In this article, we will discuss import QnA Session 6 Writing Skills Part of Speech Class 10. So let us begin!
Session 6 Writing Skills Part of Speech Class 10
Let’s start the article Session 6 Writing Skills Part of Speech Class 10 with 1 mark questions that include MCQs, Fill in the blanks and True/False. Here we go!
- Which of the following is not included in writing skills?
- Voice Message
- ________ are important because they help to clearly present the message. (Ans. Sentences)
- A _________ is a group of words that communicates a complete thought. (Ans. Sentence)
- ________ is a set of Communication Skills 25 simple rules that help you capitalize words correctly. (Ans. TINS)
- Which of the following is the correct title for a person?
- All of these
- The first letter of day names and month names must be capital. (True/False)
- Which of the following is used to separate the parts of sentences for better clarity of message?
- Which of the following is a part of speech words used in place of a noun?
- ____________ are parts of speech which are words that describes another word. (Ans. adjectives)
- Adverbs are words that show action. (True/False)
- In the following which word is an adjective?
- Karan has a red shirt.
- Ishika can speak Gujarati.
- The monkey on the tree is very naughty.
- Aksh can run fast.
- Which of these sentences is capitalized correctly?
- Radhika and Manoj are going to participate in the quiz.
- Alexia is visiting india in july.
- The Cow is a pet Animal.
- He is arriving on monday.
- Which of these sentences are punctuated correctly?
- When is the party.
- I had a bread butter and a Banana for breakfast.
- I am so excited about my first foreign trip!
- This is Abdul’s notebook.
In the next section of Session 6 Writing Skills Part of Speech Class 10 we will see some questions related to identify and match the facts:
|Part of Speech||Use|
|1||Articles||a||Connects one word with another to usually answer the questions ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’.|
|2||Conjunctions||b||Expresses strong emotions, such as happiness, surprise, anger or pain|
|3||Prepositions||c||Joins two nouns, phrases or sentences|
|4||Interjections||d||Generally used before nouns|
In the next section of Session 6 Writing Skills Part of Speech Class 10, I will discuss some subjective type questions.
Subjective Type Questions
- Wha to do you mean by a phrase?What do you mean by a sentence?
- The group words which does not make any sense is called a phrase.
- A sentence is a group words that represents a complete thought or make a sense of it.
- Sentence starts with a capital letter.
- A sentence may ends with a full stop, exclamation mark, or a question mark.
- Explan the rule TINS in detail.
- TINS stands for Titles I Names Starting.
- It refers to the rules of capital letter in english.
- First letter of any Title must be capital. For example, Dr Rahul Saxena, Ms Rani, Mr Pramod, Mrs Alpa
- As you know, I is always caiptal.
- Any name must start with capital letter. For example, Rani, Sameer
- Starting letter of any sentecnce after full stop must be capital.
- What do you mean by part of speech? Write few examples.
- The parts of speech indicates how a particular word functions in meaning as well as gramatically within the sentence.
- For example, nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs etc.
- Explain the following part of speech with its use, example and example words.
|Part of Speech||Use||Example Sentence||Example Words|
|Noun||It is used to represent a name such as an individual, place, object or thing, or idea.||Rani bought a mobile.||Kutch, Peacock, India, Gujarat, January|
|Pronoun||It is used in place of a noun||Rani bought a mobile. She has the latest model.||I, You, He, She, It, They, etc.|
|Adjectives||A word that describes another word is known as adjectives,||Rani bought the best selling mobile.||Large, Red, Naughty etc.|
|Verbs||Words that show the action in the sentences.||Rani buys a book every Sunday.||Run, eat, think etc|
|Adverbs||The answering words add meaning to verbs.||Rani paid the bill easily.||quickly, easily, before, past|
Follow this link to read all sessions of Part A Employability skills class 10, Unit 1 Communication Skills.
Thats’ all from the article part of speech class 10.
I hope you have enjoyed this article, Part of speech class 10. If you have any doubt or query regarding this article part of speech class 10, feel free to ask in the comment section.