In this article we will see Important QnA Network Devices Class 12. Let’s start !
Important QnA Network Devices Class 12
As usual, we will start the QnA article with Objective type questions with one mark questions like Fill in the blanks, True/False, One-word answers, and MCQs. So here we go!
- A modem stands for _______________. (Ans. MOdulator/DEModulator)
- ____________ refers to converting analog signal to digital signal. (Ans. Modulation)
- Demodulation refers to converting digital signal to analogue signal. (True/False)
- The data processed in computers are known as _________ data. (Ans. Digital)
- The data process by the communication devices are known as ____________ data. (Ans. Analog)
- The modem as sender’s side works as
- The modem as receivers side works as
- Which of the following connector is used to attach the ethernet cable?
- RC Connector
- T Connector
- RJ45 Connector
- E Connector
- Which of the following device an interface between computer and network?
- Ethernet Card
- A________ is a small circuit that attached to the computer’s motherboard. (Ans. Ethernet Card or NIC or NIU)
- The physical address of every NIC is known IP address. (True/False)
- The MAC address is a 6-byte address, each number separated by a colon. (True/False)
- In MAC first three bytes are _____________ and rest three bytes are ______________.
- Manufacture id, Card Number
- Card Number, Manufacture Id
- Card Number, Computer address
- Computer Address, Card Number
- The manufacture id of in MAC address is assigned by the network administrator. (True/False)
- Which of the following device is placed at the central position in the network location and connects all the devices in the network?
- Which of the following devices can connect different subnetworks?
- Which of the following is used to amplifies the signals over long geographical distances?
- A ________________ can analyze the data and decide the data is packed and send it to another network. (Ans. Router)
- A _____________ is used to connect dissimilar networks. (Ans. Gateway)
- A gateway is not a physical device but it is one of the nodes or workstations. (True/False)
In the next section of Important QnA Network Devices Class 12, you will get the descriptive or subjective type questions. Follow the below-given link to find the answers to these Important QnA Network Devices Class 12.
Subjective Types questions
- Expand : i) Modem ii) MAC Address iii) IP address iv) RJ v) NIC vi) WiFi vii) ISP viii) LAN
- What is modem? How it is helpful in the network?
- How RJ45 connector is useful in the network?
- Explain the role of ethernet card or NIC or NIU in the network.
- Difference between MAC address and IP address.
- What is WiFi card? Explain in detail.
- What do you mean by hub? Explain the role of hub in LAN.
- How switch is different than hub? Why it is called intelligent hub?
- What is the repeater? Explain in detail with its types.
- What do you mean by a gateway? Why it is used network?
- How router can make a huge impact over long distance network? Explain in detail.
That’s all from the topic Important QnA Network Devices Class 12 and I tried to include all possible questions in this article Important QnA Network Devices Class 12. I hope it will help you to prepare you for the exams. If you have any specific demand raise your demand in the comment section.
Don’t forget hit the like button and share with your friends. Feel free to ask your doubts and queries in the comment section.
Watch the video for more understanding:
Thank you for reading this article Important QnA Network Devices for Class 12 and visiting our blog.
If you are searching more contents, follow the below given links for class 12 CS and IP contents.
Thank you for reading this article QnA Network Devices Class 12. Keep visiting, keep learning.