In this article, you will get QnA database concepts class 10 with objective type questions, short answer questions and long answer questions.
Objective Type Questions – QnA database concepts class 10
MCQ, Fill in the blanks and True/False
 Some raw facts, figures and textual contents known as ___________.
 The meaningful data is known as _______________
 Data help us to take decision. (True/False)
 The ___________ refers to collection of data and information in organized manner.
 Which of the following refers to reducing the duplicate values in a table?
a) Data Redundancy b) Data Integrity
c) Data Security d) Data Consistency
 In DBMS, user cannot work on a single database at a time. (True/False)
 Which of the following are database types?
a) Only Flat File b) Flat File and Relational
c) Only relational d) Flat File, CSV and Relational
 The ______________ are dedicated computers which holds the actual database and run the related database software.
 The database servers database can be accessed through command lines of interface is known as ______________
 The Database servers can be referred as Backend. (True/False)
 The ____________ feature of database give access to only the authorized users.
 The Ultimate DataBase Solution is a company that provides database services to users. In a particular database few users can access certain database files. This feature is called ___________.
 When user do changes in a database is reflected to every user of the database. This feature is known as __________
a) Data Privacy b) Data Redundancy
c) Data Consistency d) Data Security
 A set of information made by various fields is known as _____________.
 The data available in the form of text, numeric or date in the table is known as __________
 The database can have multiple tables. (True/False)
 A ___________ is a field or column name that identifies records uniquely.
 The columns which is referenced by another table column through a primary key is known as ___________.
 A table in a database cannot have more than one primary key. (True/False)
In the next section of QnA database concepts class 10, I will provide you questions, find the answers from the linked article.
Short Answer Questions (2 Marks) – QnA database concepts class 10
- Explain Data and Information with a suitable example.
- Identify data and information from the following:
- A student data like 111, “Saumya”, 80%
- Roll No – 112, Student Name-Saumya, Score – 80%
- Mr. Subodh, Ahmedabad, 35000
- Mr. Subodh is living in Ahmedabad and his monthly income is 35000.
- What do you mean by a database? Elaborate your answer with an example.
- What are the features of the database? Explain in one line.
- Explain the concept of RDBMS. Illustrate your answer with suitable examples.
- What is the primary key, candidate key, and alternate key? Explain with a suitable example with a table to explain it.
- What are the features of a primary key?
- Define the following:
- Write a few examples of RDBMS packages. (At least 4 names required in 2 Marks)
- What are the types of databases? Explain with proper examples.
- What do you mean by the Front end and Back end?
- Explain the concept of database servers and clients.
In the next section, long answer questions are given for QnA database concepts class 10.
Long answer questions (4 Marks Questions) – QnA database concepts class 10
- Explain Database Management System in brief with example.
- What are the advantages of a database? Explain each of them in short.
- What are the features of the database? Explain in short with examples.
- Write some examples of RDBMS packages and write the following details about them:
- Company or Developer
- Special Features
That’s all from the QnA database concepts class 10.
Like, Share and comment your doubts or queries related to this article.