In this article we are going to discuss important QnA Insert images class 10 IT 402. As usual we will start it Objective type questions and then subjective type questions.
QnA Insert images Class 10 IT 402
The first section is dedicated to Objective Type questions of QnA Insert images Class 10 IT.
Objective type questions
- Which of the following is one of the way to insert a picture in OO writer document?
- Drag and Drop from the folder or directory where the picture is saved
- Insert picture online
- Insert from your mobile
- None of these
- The ____________ keys allow to link the picture file instead of embedding while dragging the image.
- To insert picture from the file using menu bar click on _________ > __________ > ________________ option in OO writer.
- Which of the following option display a thumbnail of the selected image on right in insert picture dialog box?
- Display Picture
- You cannot insert a picture from a scanner directly in Open Office Document. (True/False)
- To open built-in image gallery of Open Office click on ________ > _________ option.
- By default, the picture gallery is docked below the writer workspace. (True/False)
- Which of the following option is the correct option to open the picture toolbar?
- File > Toolbar > Picture
- Insert > Toolbar > Picture
- View > Toolbar > Picture
- Insert > Picture > Show Toolbar
- The ________________ and _________________ additional toolbars can be also used to modify the images for corrections and to obtain special effects.
- Which of the following option is not available in graphics mode in the picture toolbar?
- You can apply a mirror effect to your picture in Open Office. (True/False)
- The _________ option softens the contrast of the image inserted in the open office document.
- Which of the following increases the contrast of the image inserted in the open office document?
- The remove noise option removes the single pixels from the image inserted in Open Office Document. (True/False)
- The _____________ option mimics the effect of too much light in the inserted picture in OO document.
- Which of the following filter option allows to simulate the effects of time on the picture inserted in OO document?
- Pop Art
- The ______________ option is particularly useful when creating a watermark or when the image in background.
- Which of the following option allows to crop produces enlargement, shrinking or distortion of the image?
- Keep scale
- Keep image size
- Keep cropping
- Keep original
- To retain the original proportions of the graphic, do _________________ one of the corner handles then drag.
- Which of the following option is not provided by OO writer by default?
In the next section of QnA Insert images Class 10 IT, we will discuss Answers to objective-type questions.
- Option 1. Drag and Drop from the folder or directory where the picture is saved
- ctrl + shift
- insert > picture > from file
- Option 2. Preview
- Tools > Gallary
- Option 3 View > Toolbar > Picture
- Graphic Filter, Color
- Option 4 RGB
- Option 2 Aging
- Option 2 Keep Image Size
- shift + click
- Option 4 Rotating
In the next section of QnA Insert images Class 10 IT, we will discuss short subjective questions.
Q – 1 How images are useful to make a document attractive?
Ans. Images are useful to make a document attractive in following ways:
1. They make content more easier to understand.
2. They relate the information which is more diffircult to put into words.
3. Images always remembered easily comprared to text.
4. Graphs, charts, infographics, diagrams and maps can be useful in illustrating data.
Q – 2 What are the ways to insert images in the document?
Ans.: There are several ways to insert images in the document, they are:
1. Directly copy and paste
2, Insert – Picture – From File
3. Insert – Picture – From Scanner
4. Open Office Picture Gallery or ClipArt
5. Drag and Drop
6. Drawing Objects
Q – 3 Write steps to insert images from the file.
Ans. : To insert images from the file in OO writer follow these steps:
1. Place the cursor where you want to insert a picture.
2. Click on Insert – Picture – From File Option. Insert Picture dialog box appears.
3. Navigate through pictures and select the picture you want to insert.
4. Click on Open. The picture will be inserted into the document.
Q – 4 How to insert images through clipart in OO Writer?
Ans. To insert images through clipart in oo writer, follow these steps:
1. Place the cursor where image is required.
2. Activate the clipart gallery from the toolbar by clicking on Gallery icon. Or click on Tools – Gallery option.
3. Navigate through the gallery and choose the picture to be inserted into the document.
4. To insert the picture, click and drag it from the gallery into writer document. OR do copy and paste.
5. Picture will be inserted into the document.
Q – 5 Write steps to draw shapes in OO Writer.
Ans.: To draw the shapes in OO Writer documents follow these steps:
1. Activate the drawing toolbar by clicking on toolbar.
2. Select the shape you want to insert in the document.
3. Drag the mouse pointer as per the shape requirement.
4. Release mouse button when you finished drawing.
Q – 6 How insert image in OO writer using clipboard?
Ans.: The steps are:
1. Open source of the image and document both.
2. Select the image from source.
3. Copy the image using mouse or press ctrl + c.
4. Switch to the document and place cursor wher picture is required.
5. Paste the image using command Edit – Paste or Press Ctrl + v.
6. Image will be inserted at the selected position,
Q – 7 What are the options available to modify the image?
Ans. There are two ways to modify the image in OO Writer.
1. Using the Picture toolbar
2. Using the formatting toolbar and picture dialogbox.
Q – 8 What is text wrapping? Explain all the options of wrap text.
Ans. Text wrapping refers to the relation of graphics to the surrounding text, which may wrap around the graphic on one or both sides, be overprinted behind or in front of the graphic, or treat the graphic as a separate paragraph or character. The options of wrap text are:
1. No Wrap: The image will be inserted and kept as it is inserted.
2. Page Wrap: Image will be placed around the text to be rearranged and fill the space to the left and right of it.
3. Optimal page wrap: It prevents text from being placed to the side of the image if the spacing between the image and the margin is less than 2 cm.
4. Wrap through: The image will be brought forward on written text.
5. In background: Image will be placed behind the text.
6. Contour: Wraps the text around a custom contour rather than around the edge of the picture. This option is only available for Page or Optimal Page Wrap.
7. Edit Contour: Allows to draw the region of image that user dont want to covert the text and that area will be shaded.
8. First Paragraph: Place the paragraph before text.
Q – 9 What do you mean by crop? Write steps to crop the image in OO Writer.
Ans. Crop refers to remove the unwanted part of image. To crop the image in OO writer document follow these steps:
1. Select the image to crop.
2. Right click on Image and Select Picture option.
3. The pciture dialogbox appears.
4. Find and select crop tab.
5. Now select the options as per your requirements.
Q – 10 How to arrange objects in OO Writer document? Write the steps.
Ans.: Follow these steps to arrange objects in OO Writer.
1. Select the object needs to be arranged.
2. Right click on Image and choose Arrangement option.
3. Select appropriate option from the contenxt menu.
4. The object will be arranged.
Q – 11 What are the options available in the Picture toolbar?
Ans.: The picture toolbar has following options in OO writer:
1. Apply filters :
2. Graphics Mode
3. Colour Adjustment
4. Object Transparency
Q – 12 Explain image properties in detail.
Ans. The image properties dialog box contains all the options in different tabs to work with images. This properties windows has various options such as line, line colour, arrow style, line style, line width, line color etc.
Q – 13 How to apply frame or border to images? Write steps.
Ans.: To apply the border or frame to image follow this steps:
1. Select the picture.
2. Right click on the picture, picture dialog box will appear.
3. Select the border tab and choose set all four borders.
4. Click on OK button.
Q – 14 What is FontWork? Write steps to use fontwork in the OO Writer document.
Ans.: Fontwork is a special kind of graphical text object to make the text more attractive. The fontwork generally used to write headings or titles for the document. It has many different settings for lines, shadow, text, object etc.
Q – 15 Write steps to delete an image.
Ans. : Follow these steps to delete image.
1. Select the image.
2. Press the delete button.
|Notes||Insert and Use image notes IT 402 Class 10|
|Download Questions PDF||Download as PDF|
|IT 402 Complete Notes||Information Technology 402|
That’s all from the article QnA Insert images Class 10 IT. Share this article with your friends and in your groups. Feel free to ask your doubts/feedback/views in the comment section.
4 thoughts on “35+ Important QnA Insert images Class 10 IT 402”
please give answers of these questions
Answers already explained in the video. Watch the complete video.
Can you give answers for these questions?
Answers already explained in the video embedded above. Watch it and try to prepare your own solution.