In this article we are going to discuss important QnA Insert images class 10 IT 402. As usual we will start it Objective type questions and then subjective type questions.
QnA Insert images Class 10 IT 402
The first section is dedicated to Objective Type questions of QnA Insert images Class 10 IT.
Objective type questions
- Which of the following is one of the way to insert a picture in OO writer document?
- Drag and Drop from the folder or directory where the picture is saved
- Insert picture online
- Insert from your mobile
- None of these
- The ____________ keys allow to link the picture file instead of embedding while dragging the image.
- To insert picture from the file using menu bar click on _________ > __________ > ________________ option in OO writer.
- Which of the following option display a thumbnail of the selected image on right in insert picture dialog box?
- Display Picture
- You cannot insert a picture from a scanner directly in Open Office Document. (True/False)
- To open built-in image gallery of Open Office click on ________ > _________ option.
- By default, the picture gallery is docked below the writer workspace. (True/False)
- Which of the following option is the correct option to open the picture toolbar?
- File > Toolbar > Picture
- Insert > Toolbar > Picture
- View > Toolbar > Picture
- Insert > Picture > Show Toolbar
- The ________________ and _________________ additional toolbars can be also used to modify the images for corrections and to obtain special effects.
- Which of the following option is not available in graphics mode in the picture toolbar?
- You can apply a mirror effect to your picture in Open Office. (True/False)
- The _________ option softens the contrast of the image inserted in the open office document.
- Which of the following increases the contrast of the image inserted in the open office document?
- The remove noise option removes the single pixels from the image inserted in Open Office Document. (True/False)
- The _____________ option mimics the effect of too much light in the inserted picture in OO document.
- Which of the following filter option allows to simulates the effects of time on the picture inserted in OO document?
- Pop Art
- The ______________ option is particularly useful when creating a watermark or when the image in background.
- Which of the following option allows to crop produces enlargement, shrinking or distortion of the image?
- Keep scale
- Keep image size
- Keep cropping
- Keep original
- To retain the original proportions of the graphic, do _________________ one of the corner handles then drag.
- Which of the following option is not provided by OO writer by default?
In the next section of QnA Insert images Class 10 IT, we will discuss about Answers of objective type questions.
- Option 1. Drag and Drop from the folder or directory where the picture is saved
- ctrl + shift
- insert > picture > from file
- Option 2. Preview
- Tools > Gallary
- Option 3 View > Toolbar > Picture
- Graphic Filter, Color
- Option 4 RGB
- Option 2 Aging
- Option 2 Keep Image Size
- shift + click
- Option 4 Rotating
In the next section of QnA Insert images Class 10 IT we will discuss short subjective questions.
Q – 1 How images are useful to make a document attractive?
Q – 2 What are the ways to insert image in the document?
Q – 3 Write steps to insert images from the file.
Q – 4 How to insert images through clipart in OO Writer?
Q – 5 Write steps to draw shapes in OO Writer.
Q – 7 What are the options available to modify the image? Explain in detail, write steps wherever required.
Q – 8 What is text wrapping? Explain all the options of wrap text.
Q – 9 What do you mean by crop? Write steps to crop the image in OO Writer.
Q – 10 How to arrange objects in OO Writer document? Explain options in detail with example or steps.
Q – 11 Explain picture toolbar in detail with all options.
Q – 12 Explain image properties in detail.
Q – 13 How to apply frame or border to images? Write steps.
Q – 14 What is FontWork? Write steps to use footwork in OO Writer document.
Q – 15 Write steps to delete image.
Refer this link for the answers of QnA Insert images Class 10 IT.
That’s all from the article QnA Insert images Class 10 IT. Share this article with your friends and in your groups. Feel free to ask your doubts/feedback/views in the comment section.
Download the article QnA Insert images Class 10 IT as pdf from here.