Class 10 IT 402 Solved Assignment Tables in Digital Document
In this post, you will get questions on class 10 IT 402 Solved Assignment – Tables in digital documents. So as per CBSE board question paper 2020, there are 1 mark, 2 marks, 3 marks, and 5 marks questions can be asked. So here you will get questions in the same manner.
Very Short answer questions ( 1 Mark questions)
- A ___________ is used to represent the data in a horizontal and vertical manner.
- The horizontal representation of data in a cell is known as __________.
- The vertical representation of data in a cell is known as _________.
- The individual box or intersection of row and column is known as _________.
- To insert table from insert menu in OO Writer click _______ ➝ ________ option.
- Open office writer insert table dialog box provides ________ number of rows and columns by default.
- From ________ toolbar also you can insert a table in OO Writer.
- Table ➝ _________ option is used to adjust the table contents and window.
- To move one cell backward in table press _______ + ______ key.
- You can insert a row at _________ or ________ position.
- Mr. Aniket Patel is working on a table in his document. Now he wants to adjust all the rows and columns with equal width and height. Guide him about which option he should use for the same?
- Mrs. Vaishali wants to divide a single cell from one cell to multiple cells. Guide her by suggesting a step to fulfill her work demand.
- Ms. Alpa is preparing her own time table. She has completed the entry. Now she wants to add a heading in the first row of the table. How she can do this? Suggest your answer.
- Master Dhruv is confused about the merge cells option. Write one line about the merge cells command to explain to him.
- You cannot set vertical alignment in a cell in the digital document table in OO Writer. (T/F)
Short answer questions – I (2 Marks questions)
- What are the ways to insert a table in digital document software?
- How to insert a table using the following commands:
- Insert table using the Insert menu
- Insert table using Table menu
- Insert table from Standard toolbar
- Explain the table navigation in short.
- Write steps to select alternate rows/cells in digital documents.
- Write steps to insert row/column in the table in the document.
- Write steps to delete a row/column/table in the document.
- How to merge cells in a table?
- How to split cells into 2 rows 3 columns?
- Differentiate between merge cells and split cells.
Short answer questions – II (3 Marks questions)
- Explain the insert table dialog box in detail.
- Explain autofit options available in the table menu.
- Write steps to insert a row after the last row of the table by the keyboard.