Important QnA network protocols class 12 provides you with some questions and answers for the topic protocols class 12 Computer Science Networking chapter. So here we go!
Important QnA network protocols class 12
Objective type questions
The objective types questions for the article Important QnA network protocols class 12 are as following, which contains fill in the blanks, True/False and MCQs.
- The ___________ is a set of rules in network that governs communication. (Ans. Protocol)
- The protocols are responsible for communication between
- Customer, Supplier and Vendor
- Salesman, Manufacturer, Client
- Sender, receiver, another stakeholder
- Network administrator, website developer, CEO
- Which of the is not a matter of consideration for designing a protocol?
- Flow Control
- Access Control
- Network Type
- The flow of control in the network is related to
- The _____________ will check and access shared links in the network. (Ans. Access Control)
- The __________ defines the source and destination of data in the network. (Ans. Address)
- Which of the following protocol defines a unique logical address for the computers in a network?
- The TCP protocol defines the path of the route from source to the destination. (True/False)
- You cannot access FTP without login with username and password. (True/False)
- Which of the following protocol is capable to handle issues like a different convention for filenames, representation of data in different formats, and different directory structure?
- The _______________ protocol provides a direct connection between two devices. (Ans. PPP)
- Which of the following protocol plays an important role in the transfer of webpages and website data?
- The ________________ protocol works on the email headers and going into the outgoing emails. (Ans. SMTP)
- The TelNet is a protocol that allows accessing a remote computer. (True/False)
In the next section of QnA network protocols class 12, I will provide you some subjective type questions.
Subjective type questions
Follow the below given link for the answers:
- What do you mean by protocol?
- What is the need for protocol?
- What are the roles of the protocol in-network?
- Expand the following:
- Explain the following protocols with their functions:
That’s all from this article, I hope it will be helpful for you. Like, share and comment your views on this article.
Thank you for reading this article.
If you have missed any previous article, follow this link to read all similar articles like QnA network protocols class 12:
2 thoughts on “Important QnA network protocols class 12”