Important QnA Network Security Class 12 will help with some important questions for CBSE Class 12 Computer Science (083) students to prepare and get solutions. So if you are a Class 12 student, read this article – Important QnA Network Security Class 12 completely and understand it. So let us begin!
Important QnA Network Security Class 12
Here I am starting this article Important QnA Network Security Class 12 with objective type questions. This section contains fill in the blanks, true/false, and MCQs based questions. Here we go!
- _________ designed to protect a network, data and devices using both software and hardware. (Ans. Network Security)
- Which of the following security concern refers to prevent unauthorized users from data and devices access?
- Network Weakness
- _________ refers to an attack on a computer system, especially one that takes advantage of a particular vulnerability the system offers to intruders. (Ans. Exploitation)
- The network weakness refers to a flaw in software or hardware in the network that can damage the data or harm the network security. (True/False)
- Malware stands for Malicious Software. (True/False)
- A _________ is developed with an intention to damage, steal, or creating trouble for data access. (Ans. Malware)
- Malwares’ are being created and populated with the purpose of
- helping network users from malicious attack
- financial and resource damage
- further improvements
- secure the network
- A ______ is malicious software developed to perform some malicious activities and damage the resources of computer systems like memory, data, files, programs, and related information. (Ans. Virus)
- Which of the following replicates itself and spread itself to other computers through the network?
- Which of the following is having a set of useful or desirable features but contains damaging code?
- _________ prevents data access from your computer system and asks to pay money. (Ans. Ransomware)
- Which of the following tracks your data and activities then popups some advertisements?
- Google Ads
- The computer restarting frequently is one of the virus ill effect. (True/False)
- ___________help to enhance the user experience with the website and make your browsing more productive and time-saving. (Ans. Cookies)
- Which of the following checks certain data related to the user login such as name, address, contact, dob, and fills up it automatically?
- Session Cookies
- Authentication Cookies
- Internet browser History
- Popup Ads
- A _______ is hardware or software that protect a trusted private network from unauthorized access or traffic coming from outside. (Ans. firewall)
- Which of the following is the most common source of virus?
- A new hardware
- A newly licensed software from the internet
- Email Attachment
- All of these
- A firewall is one type of software only that monitors the traffic of the network. (True/False)
- A ___________ refers to sending an unsolicited message to a large number of people with the intention of marketing, advertising, promoting or fraudulent activity through email. (Ans. spam)
- Spam refers to junk email. (True/False)
Now in the next section of QnA Network Security Class 12, I will provide some subjective type questions.
Subjective type questions
Follow this link for the answers of these questions:
- What do you mean by data security?
- Why network security is important?
- What are the main concerns for network security?
- What do you mean by malware? Elaborate your answer with an example.
- Define virus with examples.
- What are the ill effects of a virus?
- What do you mean by a worm?
- What is ransomware? Explain in detail how and when it was populated?
- What do you mean by trojan horse?
- What is spam?
- What is firewall? Illustrate your answer with their types.
That’s all from QnA Network Security Class 12. If you have any doubt or query related to this article QnA Network Security Class 12, feel free to ask in the comment section.
Share your valuable feedback in the comment section for further improvement.
Thank you for reading this article.