In this article, we are going to discuss a very important official notice issued by CBSE on change in method of responses on OMR. As you know CBSE term 1 exam is going on for class 10 and class 12. It will be going to be concluded on 11 December and 22 December respectively. So here very important notice issued by CBSE. Here we go!
change in method of responses on OMR
On 06/12/2021, CBSE has released a circular on change in method of response on OMR for Term 1 board examination. As it is most urgent notice for all the center superintendents for term 1 board exams. So in this article, change in method of responses on OMR we are going to discuss the same.
Old information on method of responses on OMR
Earlier CBSE has informed the schools to write responses on OMR in small letters such as a, b, c , and d respectively. But during evaluation the following things are observed:
- Evaluators are not able to clearly differetiate between small letters
- The correcst reponses written on OMR is little bit confusing to recgnize a, b, or d
- It is taking more time
So now from 07/12/2021 to the end of the exam answers on OMR should be written in capital letters such as A, B, C and D for correct response. So Center Superintendent has to take the following points into considerations:
- Inform all the assistant suprintendent to announce these intstructions clearly in the exam room that now in place of writing small letters a,b,c and d write capital letters A, B, C and D.
- Invigilators must be vigillent and should check candidated are writing answer in capital letters , if not then it should be corrected.
- Observer will also check the responses should be written in A, B, C and D during the conduct of the examination by taking rounds in the exam rooms and observe the similar thing in evaluation process.
- All the cetner suprintendents are requested to take rounds in the exam rooms and enure that instructions given in this circular should be followed strictly.
- All the school principals also communicate the same the staff going to duty in the term 1 board examination and to the students.
Watch the video for more understanding:
So I hope the information will help you throughout the examination.
Follow this link to read the official notice:
Thank you for reading this article. If you want to ask anything related to term 1 board examination feel free to ask in the comment section.
Follow this link to read more CBSE updates.