In this article, we are going to discuss creating a human neural network AI class 9-10. I am going to tell you Five important Things To Know About Creating A Human Neural Network AI Class 9-10. So here we go!
Five important Things To Know About Creating A Human Neural Network AI Class 9-10
In the curriculum handbook, creating human network is recommended activity for Unit 3 Neural Network with the learning outcome Understand and appreciate the concept of the Neural Network through gamification. So which file important things to know about this recommended activity? Let’s we begin!
Before starting this article, understand What is a neural network in AI by following this link:
The Five important Things To Know About Creating A Human Neural Network AI Class 9-10 are as follows:
- Material Required
- Game Structure
- Ground Rules
- Game Instructions
Let’s we discuss in detail now.
The main purpose of this recommended activity is to understand and experience what a neural network is like. By this activity students will understand how the neural network works.
Each student will be considered as a node of layers either of following:
- Input Layer
- Hidden Layer – 1
- Hidden Layer – 2
- Output Layer
For this activity students presence is required. How to arrange the students, we will discuss in the rules and instructions.
For creating a human network you need to think about the session. In this stage, you need to prepare a session according to the strength of the class. In the CBSE study material handbook, they have given for 40 students. This activity is an individual activity.
Now let’s talk about material required for create a human network in AI class 9-10. Observe the following table for material required:
|Images (To be kept with the facilitator)
|80 (40 x 2)
4 images given in your study material, you can use any images or download the same given there.
Now let’s we talk about the game structure or arrangements. Observe this table for the game structure!
|No. of students
|Hidden Layer 1
|Hidden Layer 2
The structure look likes something this:
- No one is allowed to talk or discuss till the game ends. Fun of the game lies in playing
- it honestly.
- Each layer should sit distant to each other.
- The image should only be shown to the Input layer and no one else.
- The game is supposed to be played silently. This means that one has to write a word
- on the chit and pass on the chit without speaking out aloud.
- One needs to process the data as fast as possible, hence not take much time can be
- taken to write and pass on the chits.
- Input layer nodes cannot discuss the image shown with each other. Everyone has to
- use their own discretion.
- No sentences or multiple words are to be written on the chit. Only one word per chit
- is allowed.
- Once the task of a layer is finished, that layer needs to go and sit aside and not disturb
- others till the game ends.
Now in the next thing is game instructions for Creating A Human Neural Network AI Class 9-10.
Let’s talk about input layer first for Creating A Human Neural Network AI Class 9-10.
- Input Layer
- 7 students will be standing as the nodes of an input layer.
- All of them will be shown as an image. After looking at it, they need to write 6 different words on 6 different chits. They have to choose the words which describe the image in the best way possible. They can also repeat the words if needed.
- After making these chits, they need to pass on one chit to each of the nodes of hidden layer 1. That is, 1 chit will be given to one member.
The next layer is hidden layers, here hidden layer 1 for Creating A Human Neural Network AI Class 9-10.
- Hidden Layer 1
- 6 students will be standing as the nodes of hidden layer 1.
- Each of them will receive 7 chits from 7 different input nodes. Now they have to take a good look at the chits and then write down 4 different words on 4 different chits. For this, they can either use the same words as the input layer did, or they can make their own information (relevant to the context) and write it.
- Now, these 4 chits are to be given randomly to any 4 nodes of Hidden Layer 2. Out of the 6 nodes of 2nd hidden layer, one can choose any 4 and give once chit to each. (For best results, each node of hidden layer 2 should get the almost same number of chits thus the division should be done properly)
Now let’s discuss about hidden layer 2 for Creating A Human Neural Network AI Class 9-10.
- Hidden Layer 2
- 6 students will be standing as the nodes of hidden layer 2.
- Each one of them will get some number of chits from the previous layer. Now they have to perform the same task as hidden layer 1 and have to write down 2 different words on 2 different chits and pass it on to the output layer.
The last layer of Creating A Human Neural Network AI Class 9-10 is output layer.
- Output Layer
- Finally, the output layer node will get 12 chits. Now s/he has to understand all the words and has to guess which image was shown to the input layer initially.
- Output layer will then write a summary out of all the words received to explain his/her deduction. The summary should not be more than 5 lines.
- Finally, the output layer presents this summary in-front of everyone and the real
- image is finally revealed to all.
- If the summary is accurate enough, the whole network wins else they lose.
Now let’s see some tools works on AI neural networks for Creating A Human Neural Network AI Class 9-10 . These are:
- Cartoonify – You have used your own cartoon on Instagram or Snapchat or any other social media, isn’t it? Cartoonify converts your photo or image into outline cartoon. You can upload any picture on this platform and see the changes. It will produce different output every time when you are using the same image.
- Quick Draw – This game allows you to draw a random figure in 20 seconds! It will try to guess that what you drawing during you are drawing it. You can create 6 drawings, each them in 20 seconds. Watch this video to understand how it is working!
- Handwriting with a Neural Net – It generates the stroke based on input given by you. It shows the working of a neural network.
- Multi Predictor: It will show the predicted image based on the partial drawing made by the user.
- Variational Auto Encoder – Read this article for details.
- So I hope you enjoyed this article Creating A Human Neural Network AI Class 9-10, hit the like button and share this article with your friends.
Thank you for reading this article. If you missed any content for AI Class 9, follow this link: