A comprehensive guide AI Class 10 Practical file is a very important document for students who are studying in class 10 Artificial Intelligence 417. In this article, I will guide how you can prepare AI Class 10 practical file in detail. So let’s begin!
About AI Class 10 Practical File and Practical Exam
The AI practical exam for class 10 will be conducted internally. The assessment structure of AI class 10 practical will be as below:
Unit 3 – Advanced Python
Unit 4 – Data Science
Unit 5 – Computer Vision
|3||Viva Voce (based on S.no 1 and 2)||5|
|4||Project Work/Field Visit/Practical File/Student Portfolio||10|
|5||Viva Voce (Based on S.no – 4)||5|
As you are now familiar with the structure of practical examination assessment structure, there are 3 units to be covered in this specific structure.
- Advanced Python
- Data Science
- Computer Vision
What will be the duration of AI Class 10 Practical Exam?
To complete the practical work 3 hours duration should be given to a single batch. After completion of the work, they need to write the solutions on the answer sheet for record purposes. The Advanced Python and Data Science programs should be done in Python Jupyter and Computer Vision should be done as per the instructions given by you and as recommended by CBSE Curriculum.
AI Class 10 Practical File
As per the structure explained above S.no 4 stated the practical file should be prepared by students which carry 10 marks. So let us begin the step-by-step guide on how to prepare the AI Class 10 practical file. So here we go!
What should be included in AI Class 10 Practical File?
As per the AI syllabus, class 10 students have to prepare AI class 10 practical file using these topics:
The activities and programs should be done in this way:
- Unit 3 Advanced Python – 10 Programs
- Unit 4 Data Science – 10 Programs
- Unit 5 Computer Vision – 3 Activities
I have given 20 programs and 5 activities for the AI class 10 practical file to class 10 students.
Unit 3 Advanced Python Programs for AI Class 10 Practical File
The following 10 programs are given from unit 3 Advanced Python. These all programs should be done with Python Jupyter Notebook.
- Write a program to compute the net run rate.
- Write a program to check whether the given character is an uppercase letter or lowercase letter or a digit or a special character.
- Write a program to find the maximum number out of the given three numbers.
- An electric power distribution company charges its domestic consumers as follows :
|Consumption Units||Rate of Charge|
|0-100||Rs. 1 per unit|
|101-300||Rs. 100 plus Rs. 1.25 per unit in excess of 100|
|301-500||Rs. 350 plus Rs. 1.50 per unit in excess of 300|
|500 and above||Rs. 650 plus Rs. 1.75 per unit in excess of 500|
Write a program that read the customer number & power consumed and prints the amount to be paid by the customer. Note that output should be well formatted.
5. Write a program to check whether the entered number is Armstrong or not.
6. Write a program to print a multiplication table of the entered number.
7. Write a program to generate the following pattern:
4 5 6
7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15
8. Write a program to create a list of students’ marks with user-defined values and find the maximum.
9. Write a program to create a list of numbers and swap the content with the next value divisible by 5.
For example: list = [4,25,31,7,35,44,55]
10. Write a program to count the frequency of every element in a given list.
Unit 4 Data Science Programs for AI Class 10 Practical File
- Write a program to create a 2D array using NumPy.
- Write a program to convert a python list to a NumPy array.
- Write a program to develop a matrix of 3×3 with values from 11 t0 30.
- Write a program to create a data frame to store data of candidates who appeared in interviews. The dataframe columns are name, score, attempts, and qualify (Yes/No). Assign rowindex as C001,C002, and so on.
- Write a program to create a dataframe named player and store their data in the columns like team, no. of matches runs, and average. Assign player name as row index and Display only those player details whose score is more than 1000.
Follow this link to access more programs on DataFrame:
- Write a program to represent the data on the ratings of mobile games on bar chart. The sample data is given as: Pubg, FreeFire, MineCraft, GTA-V, Call of duty, FIFA 22. The rating for each game is as: 4.5,4.8,4.7,4.6,4.1,4.3.
- Consider the following data of a clothes store and plot the data on the line chart:
Customize the chart as you wish.
8. Observe the given data for monthly sales of one of the salesmen for 6 months. Plot them on the line chart.
Apply the following customizations to the chart:
- Give the title for the chart – “Sales Stats”
- Use the “Month” label for X-Axis and “Sales” for Y-Axis.
- Display legends.
- Use dashed lines with the width 5 point.
- Use red color for the line.
- Use dot marker with blue edge color and black fill color.
Follow this link for more programs based on Data Visualization:
9. Write a menu-driven program to calculate the mean, mode and median for the given data:
10. Write a program to calculate variance and standrard deviation for the given data:
Unit 5 Computer Vision Activities for practical
- Visit this link. On the basis of this online tool, try and write answers of all the below-mentioned questions.
- What is the output colour when you put R=G=B=255?
- What is the output colour when you put R=G=255,B=0?
- What is the output colour when you put R=255,G=0,B=255?
- What is the output colour when you put R=0,G=255,B=255?
- What is the output colour when you put R=G=B=0?
- What is the output colour when you Put R=0,G=0,B=255?
- What is the output colour when you Put R=255,G=0,B=0?
- What is the output colour when you put R=0,G=255,B=0?
- What is the value of your colour?
- Create your own pixels on piskelapp and make a gif image.
- Do the following tasks in OpenCV.
- Load an image
- Give the title of the image
- Change the colour of image
- Change the image to grayscale
- Print the shape of image
- Display the maximum and minimum pixels of image
- Crop the image.
- Extract the part of an image
- Copy the extracted part at different locations
- Resize the image
- Save the Image
Download AI Class 10 Practical File
Download the solution from here:
That’s all from the article AI Class 10 Practical File, I hope it will help you for preparing for your class 10 practical assessment.