In this article, Digital Documentation advanced class 10 you will get comprehensive notes, assignments and practical assignments. Let’s start!
Unit 1: Digital Documentation Class 10
Unit 1: Digital documentation class 10 is a part of CBSE IT 402 part of CBSE skill education of subject-specific skills. All of these topics are explained in Open Office and MS Office.
1 Create and Apply Styles in the document
- Create and apply styles in the document is the first learning outcome of digital documentation class 10.
- Styles/Categories in the word processor
- Style formatting window
- Fill Format
- Creating updating new style from a selection
- Load styles from the template or another document
- Creating a new style using drag-and-drop
- Applying styles
Click on the following buttons to access notes, assignments and practical assignments for the learning outcome 1 of digital documentation class 10.
2 Insert and Use images in document
- Options to insert image to document from various sources
- Options to modify, resize, crop and delete an image
- Drawing objects and its properties
- Creating drawing objects and changing its properties
- Resizing and grouping drawing objects
- Positioning the image in text
3 Create and Use template
- Using predefined templates
- Set up a custom default template
- Updating a template
- Changing to a different template
- Using the template
The next topic is not given in the syllabus but given in CBSE study material for Digital documentation (Advanced) class-10.
4 Working with tables in digital documents
- Tables in Document
- Insert table
- Auto-fit Options
- Entering text into tables
- Select, Insert, Delete a row, column, cell, and table
- Merge and Split Cells
5 Create and Customize table of contents
- Table of contents
- Hierarchy of headings
- Customization of table of contents
- Character styles
- Managing table of contents
6 Implement the mail merge
- Advanced concept of mail merge in word processing
- Creating the main document
- Creating the data source
- Entering the data in the fields
- Merging the data source with the main documents
- Editing individual document
- Printing a letter
Watch this one-shot video for all the topics explained:
Thank you for reading the article Digital documentation (Advanced) class-10. Feel free to ask your doubts and queries in the comment section.
Share your feedback as well in the comment section. Share this article with your friends and classmates also.
3 thoughts on “Comprehensive notes digital documentation class 10”
Thank you MS. Anamika!!!!
it’s just so helpful!! thank so much 😉