In this article, I will provide you the class xi computer science practical file questions for python programming fundamentals.
Programs based on python programming fundamentals
Write a python program to
- Solve these arithmetic/algebraic expressions.
- 4x + 3y – 5
- 4x2 − 5xy + 5
- x2 + y2
- (a + b )2
- Compute areas of the following (Find the equation and implement in python):
- Accept the total score, overs, and find the run rate.
- Enter the details of 5 players, matches played, runs scored, and print them.
- Enter two numbers and swap them without taking the temporary variable.
- Enter a number and power then compute the power using an exponential operator.
- Enter two numbers and perform the floor division.
- Enter two angles of a triangle and find the third angle.
- Enter any three sides of a rectangle and find the fourth side.
- Ask the user for the loan amount, rate of interest, and Find the no. of installments for the year.
- Accept a number, then do the following using shorthand operator:
- Increment the number by 5
- Decrement the number by 2
- Multiply the number with 3
- Divide the number by 4
- Enter a username, password, and print the message your account has been created.
- Enter the money in decimal form and separate them. For example, money entered is: 100.75 then your output should be 100 Rs. 75 Paise.
- Conversion programs:
- Centimeter to Meter and Kilometer
- Celcius to Fahrenheit
- Fahrenheit to Celcius
- Days into Years, Months and weeks
- Grams to Kilograms
- Milliliters to liters