This article is provides you Class 10 IT 402 practical questions best for practical file. These are lab activities based on practical portion from Unit 2 Electronic Spreadsheet Advanced.
Practical topics from Electronic Spread Sheet Advanced for Class 10 IT 402 practical questions
The followings topics are marked as practical in the revised syllabus of 2020-21.
|Link data and spreadsheets||Creating reference to other document by using keyboard and mouse|
|Share and review a|
|Setting up a spreadsheet for sharing.|
Link Data and Spreadsheet – Class 10 IT 402 practical questions
- Create a new file in spreadsheet software. Enter the data such as Roll no, GR NO, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Father Name, Mother Name. Enter records for at least 15 students.
- Rename this worksheet as “Student Profile”.
- Insert 3 new worksheets and rename as “Periodic Test I“, “Periodic Test II” and “Periodic Test III” respectively.
- In the Periodic Test I worksheet create a reference for Roll No, First Name, and Last Name columns from Student Profile by using the keyboard.
- In the Periodic Test II worksheet create a reference for Roll No, First Name, and Last Name columns from Student Profile by using the mouse.
- In the Periodic Test III worksheet create a reference for Roll No, First Name, and Last Name columns from Student Profile as you wish.
- Apply sheet tab color as follows:
- Profile – Red
- Periodic Test I – Green
- Periodic Test II – Blue
- Periodic Test III – Yellow
- Now enter the marks for different subjects in the worksheets.
- Delete the Worksheet Perdioc Text III.
- Insert a new worksheet and rename as “Consolidated Worksheet“.
- Create different references from the Student Profile and Marks to consolidate the result.
- Move the worksheet to the end of the workbook sheet tab.
- Insert a new worksheet at the beginning.
- Create a hyperlink to move to a particular worksheet from the newly inserted worksheet.
- Delete hyperlink for the consolidated worksheet.
Share and Review a Spreadsheet – Class 10 IT 402 practical questions
- Create a new worksheet, enter data as you wish.
- Save your worksheet with your desired name.
- Enable sharing for your worksheet.
- Allow every users to change the data.
- Enable highlight changes to your worksheet.
- Insert appropriate comments on the changes made by another user.
- Edit any two comments.
- Format those comments as you wish.
- Accept all the changes made by another users.
- Copy your worksheet data into new blank workbook.
- Insert few records into copied workbook and save it.
- Now open the previous worksheet.
- Merge compare both worksheets.
As per revised syllabus these are the questions for Class 10 IT 402 practical questions.
Share this practical article with your loved ones and enjoy it.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to share your views on this article.