In this article, you will find the practical activities for unit 2 electronic spreadsheet (advanced). If you missed notes and assignments you can visit the landing page of IT 402. These questions can be used for the electronic spreadsheet advanced class 10
Using consolidating data – electronic spreadsheet advanced class 10
1 Prepare worksheet as given below and do as directed:
- Add two worksheets in the file and modify the data for all 4 quarters.
- Rename all worksheets like sheet1 – 2018, sheet2 – 2019 and sheet3 – 2020.
- Now add one more worksheet at the end and rename it as a consolidated sheet.
- Now type the serial no and names as displayed, and use the sum function to add data for 2018, 2019 and 2020 in respective cells using consolidation.
2 Prepare the monthly class test worksheet as given in below screenshot and prepare the consolidated result as displayed below:
3 Prepare a worksheet as given below and do as directed:
- Assume this data is for the previous year. Now add one more worksheet and enter data as per your wish for all batsmen.
- Now add one more worksheet to show the sum of these two years’ runs on the newly added worksheet.
- Now create ranges for your data, Give the names as Y2018 and Y2019 respectively.
- Perform data consolidation and update data also and see if the changes are reflected or not.
The next question of electronic spreadsheet advanced class 10 is based on subtotals.
Creating Subtotals – electronic spreadsheet advanced class 10
4 Prepare a worksheet as displayed in the following screenshot:
5 Prepare the following worksheet and display the sum of items according to items and then regions.
Your output should be like this:
6 Use the same data as above and display the report with maximum values in the group.
Now let us see question of what-if scenarios for electronic spreadsheet advanced class 10.
What-if Scenarios – electronic spreadsheet advanced class 10
7 Enter the following data into the worksheet and compute the strike rate of the batsman:
The formula for strike rate is: =(cell1 / cell2) * 100
Now find out the strike rate for the following data and give them proper names and comments.
- When score is 55 and balls faced are 40.
- When score is 78 and balls faced are 80.
- When score is 95 and balls faced are 77.
8 Use the similar data as above and display the results for 5 values row-wise and column-wise for each. Consider the following output:
Now enter same data into rows and prepared data accordingly.
10 Consider the above data and help a player to achieve the strike rate of 150. How many runs he needs to score?
Runs Scored: 30
Balls Faced: 55
Strike Rate: 54.55
9 Consider the following values for total marks and percentage. Now student want to score 95%, help him to displaying the result:
Total Marks: 380
No. of Sbujects: 5
10 Use solver to display multiple results on above question 8. Your conditions are as following:
- Strike Rate should be 180.
- Runs 100 to 125
- Balls 150 to 200
11 A student is planning his goals about the marks he should score in the internal assessment to 97%. Assuming that the examination of each subject is for 20 marks, his marks of the two periodic tests are given as under:
|Periodic Test 1||18||17||15||13||15|
|Periodic Test 2||15||12||10||12||13|
Students can do any five questions from the given list.
Work submitted by a student for board practical file. Appreciate his work by sharing your views in the comment section.
That’s all from the practical questions electronic spreadsheet advanced class 10. If you have any doubts or query feel free to ask in the comment section.