In this article, I will share my thoughts and a sample for Practical File Computer Applications Class 10. So let us begin with how to make Practical File Computer Applications Class 10. If you are a class 10 student and studying Computer Applications 165 subject, then this article is for you only! Let’s start!
Practical File Computer Applications Class 10
According to computer application code 165 syllabus, the following topic should be covered in practical records.
Now let’s have a review of the assessment pattern and structure for Practical File Computer Applications Class 10.
The assessment structure for Practical File Computer Applications Class 10
The assessment structure contains the distribution of 50 marks for practical assessments. Observe here:
|1||Lab Test |
HTML (design one web page based on a diagram)
|2||Report File – At Least 10 HTML Pages||15|
|3||Viva Voce (Based on the report file)||5|
|4||Project (that uses most of the concepts that have been learnt)||10|
Lab Exercises for Computer Application 165 Class 10
CBSE has given some lab exercises for computer application 165 class 10 curriculum as follows:
- Create static web pages.
- Use style sheets to enforce a format in an HTML page (CSS).
- Embed pictures, audio and videos in an HTML page.
- Add tables and frames in an HTML page.
- Decorate web pages using graphical elements.
- Create a website using several web pages. Students may use any open source or proprietary tool.
- Work with HTML forms: text box, radio buttons, checkbox, password, list, combo box.
- Write a blog using HTML pages discussing viruses, malware, spam and antiviruses.
- Create a web page discussing plagiarism. List some reported cases of plagiarism and the consequent punishment meted out. Explain the nature of the punishment in different countries as per their IP laws.
Now let us start with how to make your practical report file for the Practical exam Computer Application 165 subject.
List of practical questions for Practical File Computer Applications Class 10
 Create an HTML Basic Web page using basic tags and formatting tags. Write a paragraph with proper headings and subheadings and relevant text with some images.
Type the following paragraph and apply the formatting as displayed in the paragraph:
As we know that computer has changed our life. Nowadays computers are essential in every field, before globalization we were not aware of the importance of computers. But the Internet is playing a major role because by using it we are very close to each other and communicate anywhere.
Nowadays internet is like O2 for people. They cannot imagine their life without the internet. Actually, it helps users to acquire new skills with a2 speed.
- Computer fundamentals
Apply the following formatting:
- The title of the document should be 14 points in Arial form with bold and italic styles.
- Use the 10 points Times New Roman font for the rest of the text except numbered text.
- “globalization“ is shown in bold letters.
- “Internet” word is shown in italics letters.
- “communication” word should be underlined.
- O2 should be shown as it is given.
- Save the document as practical1.html
- The “Internet” word in the list should have the effect which is shown in the text.
- All numbered text must be numbered using list tags.
 Prepare a list as given below:
- Educational Movies
- 3 Idiots
- Tare Jamin par
- Chalk n duster
- Educational Web series
- Kota Factory
- Lakho me ek
- Engineering Girls
- Cultural Movies
- Family Drama
- Hum sath sath hai
- Hum apke hai kaun
- Indian Culture
- Family Drama
 Create the table given below:
 Create the following form in HTML:
For more upadates subscribe to out newsletters:
 Links in HTML:
|1.||Develop following HTML pages with inter links to each other|
 Make mystyle.css file having following type of specification and link this file in html file:
- Body : background ivory
- Paragraph : 12point, arial, brown font
- Heading : 14-24point, arial, red font
- Horizontal Rule : color=green / background image
- Table : backgroundcolor=pink; border=2; text-align=right; color=brown;
 Create frames as per given the following structure. Ensure that the picture should open in the right side frame after clicking accordingly on the anchor text Show Pics.
 Design a static webpage that looks like your school home page.
 Write a blog using HTML pages discussing viruses, malware, spam and antiviruses.
 Create a web page discussing plagiarism. List some reported cases of plagiarism and the consequent punishment meted out. Explain the nature of the punishment in different countries as per their IP laws.
Download Practical File Computer Applications Class 10
Follow this link to download the Practical File Computer Applications Class 10.