This article provides you important assignment questions for data structure class 12. We are going to cover objective type questions, case study based questions, short answer questions, and long answer questions. Read the article and enjoy it!
Objective Type Questions – Data Structure Class 12
Objective type questions contains MCQs, One word answer questions, Fill in the blanks or true false.
 A ____________ is a way to store, organize, or manage data in efficient and productive manner.
 A stack is which of the following type of data structure?
a) Linear b) Dynamic c) Circular d) All of these
 Stack data structure is following ____________ principle.
 In stack data can be inserted or deleted from ____________ only.
 The insert operation in stack is known as pop. (True/False)
 You can replace any element position in stack. (True/False)
 The peek operation refers to accessing/inspecting the top element in the stack. (True/False)
 A condition raise due to the stack is full is known as ___________.
a) Underflow b) Overflow c) List is full d) Completely Filled
 While popping the element from the stack, a condition will be raised, this condition is known as ____________.
a) Underflow b) Overflow c) List is Empty d) Blank List
 Stack overflow condition is raised in ____________ operation where as Stack underflow condition is raised in _____________ operations.
In the next section, you will get short answer questions or case study based questions for Data Structure Class 12. You can find the answer in the following link.
Short answer questions (2 Marks – Questions) – Data Structure Class 12
- What do you mean by data structure? Explain your answer with a suitable example.
- What do you mean by the LIFO structure? Support your answer with real-life examples.
- Enlist a few of the fields where you feel a stack is used in real life.
- What are the basic operations that can be performed on the stack?
- What are the underflow and overflow conditions?
- Write steps on how you implement stack?
- Write a python function named is_underflow() to check a stack is an underflow.
- Write a python function named is_overflow() to check a stack is overflow?
- Write a python function to:
- Insert an element at the top of the stack
- Delete an element at the top of the stack
- Display the stack elements
- Inspect an element
- Write AddPlayer(player) and DeletePlayer(player) methods in python to add and remove a player by considering them as push() and pop() operations in a stack.
- A stack is a linear data structure. Explain the linear data structure in short.
More questions will be added in the future the so keep visiting this article assignment questions Data Structure Class 12.
If you have more questions related to topic and having queries related to that feel free to use out comment section for the same.
Thank you very much for visiting our blog.